On Wednesday evening Alastair McCaig our Head of Investment Management joined Bloomberg anchor Jonathan Ferro and Richard Jones, FX & Rates Strategist. In this weeks show they discussed the Bank of England’s expected rate rise and the expected path of future changes. They also discussed the US President’s trade war with China and the possibility of tariffs being increased.
Home » Bloomberg: BOE, Apple and Fed Outlook
- What To Do In Times Of Volatility
- Benefits of the 2nd and 3rd Swiss Pillar Pensions That You Might Not Yet Know
- Worried about markets falling? Now’s the time to get into the habit of saving for the long term
- Preserving your wealth in fragile markets
- Your Investments And The Financial Markets: What Can We Expect In 2022?
Something went wrong with the twitter. Please check your credentials and twitter username in the twitter settings.
Previous PostAs expected, the Bank of England increased interest rates by 0.25% taking the base rate to 0.75%. The dovish accompanying statement however, was Sterling negative and triggered a selloff in the Pound.
Next PostFollowing a broadly positive meeting in Washington between the EU President Jean Claude-Juncker and US President Donald Trump, equities were able to close the week on a positive footing.