Fern Wealth’s Head of Investment management Alastair McCaig joined Bloomberg anchor Charle Pellet on Wednesday evening discussing Brexit, Catalonia, Donald Trumps nomination for the next Fed chair and the Bank of England’s interest rate decision.
Home » Bloomberg: Brexit, BOE & Fed
- What To Do In Times Of Volatility
- Benefits of the 2nd and 3rd Swiss Pillar Pensions That You Might Not Yet Know
- Worried about markets falling? Now’s the time to get into the habit of saving for the long term
- Preserving your wealth in fragile markets
- Your Investments And The Financial Markets: What Can We Expect In 2022?
Something went wrong with the twitter. Please check your credentials and twitter username in the twitter settings.
Previous PostPresident Trump announces Jerome Powell as his nomination to lead the Federal Reserve, helping US markets close the week out strongly.
Next PostECB President Draghi triggers the start of tapering to the EU’s Quantitative Easing scheme but gave a longer timeline than Euro bulls had hoped for.