On Wednesday evening Fern Wealth’s Director of Investment Management, Alastair McCaig, joined Bloomberg anchors Jonathan Ferro and Guy Johnson for his weekly “Cable show”. This week’s discussion revolved around the last-minute Brexit negotiations and the chances of a resolution being reached before the end of the weekend. They also discussed FX market volatility specifically in Sterling as a consequence of the days political events.
Home » Bloomberg: Brexit Latest & Democratic Debates
- Worried about markets falling? Now’s the time to get into the habit of saving for the long term
- Preserving your wealth in fragile markets
- Your Investments And The Financial Markets: What Can We Expect In 2022?
- Benefits of the 2nd and 3rd Swiss Pillar Pensions That You Might Not Yet Know
- Bloomberg: Market Outlook, Debt Issuance