On Wednesday evening Fern Wealth’s Director of Investment Management, Alastair McCaig, joined Bloomberg anchor Jonathan Ferro for his weekly “Cable show”. This week they chatted about ECB President Mario Draghi’s speech and confirmation that rates would not rise during 2019. They also chatted about the EU’s meeting to decide on a Brexit extension and the euro-area growth.
Home » Bloomberg: ECB, Brexit & Bank CEO’s Hearing
- Worried about markets falling? Now’s the time to get into the habit of saving for the long term
- Preserving your wealth in fragile markets
- Your Investments And The Financial Markets: What Can We Expect In 2022?
- Benefits of the 2nd and 3rd Swiss Pillar Pensions That You Might Not Yet Know
- Bloomberg: Market Outlook, Debt Issuance