On Thursday evening Fern Wealth’s Director of Investment Management, Alastair McCaig, joined Bloomberg anchors Jonathan Ferro and Guy Johnson for his weekly “Cable show”. This week they chatted about the European Central Banks statement and downgrade on EU growth expectations for 2019 from 1.9% down to 1.1% and the introduction of more TLTROs.
Home » Bloomberg: ECB, Brexit & U.S. Jobs Preview
- Benefits of the 2nd and 3rd Swiss Pillar Pensions That You Might Not Yet Know
- Worried about markets falling? Now’s the time to get into the habit of saving for the long term
- Preserving your wealth in fragile markets
- Your Investments And The Financial Markets: What Can We Expect In 2022?
- Bloomberg: Market Outlook, Debt Issuance