On Wednesday evening Fern Wealth’s Director of Investment Management, Alastair McCaig, joined Bloomberg anchor Charlie Pellet for his weekly “Cable show”. This week’s discussion looked ahead to Thursdays ECB meeting and market expectations that we could see both an interest rate cut along with a reintroduction of Quantitative easing. They also discussed China removing certain US goods from their list of tariffed goods and the start of fresh negotiations.
Home » Bloomberg: Trade, ECB & Fed
- Benefits of the 2nd and 3rd Swiss Pillar Pensions That You Might Not Yet Know
- Worried about markets falling? Now’s the time to get into the habit of saving for the long term
- Preserving your wealth in fragile markets
- Your Investments And The Financial Markets: What Can We Expect In 2022?
- Bloomberg: Market Outlook, Debt Issuance