Fern Wealth’s Director of Investment Management Alastair McCaig joined Bloomberg’s Jonathan Ferro for his weekly half-hour radio show. This week they discussed the latest comments from ECB President Mario Draghi, the aggressive moves in GBPUSD triggered by the latest UK election polls and the increased appeal of investing in Europe over the US.
Home » Bloomberg: U.K polls, Eurozone Inflation, & The Fed
- What To Do In Times Of Volatility
- Benefits of the 2nd and 3rd Swiss Pillar Pensions That You Might Not Yet Know
- Worried about markets falling? Now’s the time to get into the habit of saving for the long term
- Preserving your wealth in fragile markets
- Your Investments And The Financial Markets: What Can We Expect In 2022?
Something went wrong with the twitter. Please check your credentials and twitter username in the twitter settings.