On Wednesday evening Fern Wealth’s Director of Investment Management, Alastair McCaig, joined Bloomberg anchors Jonathan Ferro and Guy Johnson for their weekly “Cable show”. This week they discussed the US delay in implementing tariffs on European auto-motives. They also looked at the latest German GDP and Chinese, Industrial Production and Retail Sales data.
Home » Bloomberg: Auto Tariffs, German GDP & Retail Sales
- Worried about markets falling? Now’s the time to get into the habit of saving for the long term
- Preserving your wealth in fragile markets
- Your Investments And The Financial Markets: What Can We Expect In 2022?
- Benefits of the 2nd and 3rd Swiss Pillar Pensions That You Might Not Yet Know
- Bloomberg: Market Outlook, Debt Issuance