On Wednesday evening Fern Wealth’s Director of Investment Management, Alastair McCaig, joined Bloomberg anchors Lisa Abramowicz and Marcus Ashworth for the weekly “Cable show”. This week’s discussion focused on Italian debt reduction target, German economic data releases and the shifting landscape of the global debt markets.
Home » Bloomberg: Italy, Trade, & Mueller
- Worried about markets falling? Now’s the time to get into the habit of saving for the long term
- Preserving your wealth in fragile markets
- Your Investments And The Financial Markets: What Can We Expect In 2022?
- Benefits of the 2nd and 3rd Swiss Pillar Pensions That You Might Not Yet Know
- Bloomberg: Market Outlook, Debt Issuance