On Wednesday evening Fern Wealth’s Director of Investment Management, Alastair McCaig, joined Bloomberg anchors Jonathan Ferro and Guy Johnson for his weekly “Cable show”. This week’s discussion focused on UK Prime minister Boris Johnson’s efforts to push through his vision of a Brexit deal and the consequences to Sterling in the FX markets. The panel also discussed the latest Italian coalition party and the perceived stability this had brought and the improved rating of Italian government debt.
Home » Bloomberg: Brexit, Italy, US-China Trade
- Benefits of the 2nd and 3rd Swiss Pillar Pensions That You Might Not Yet Know
- Worried about markets falling? Now’s the time to get into the habit of saving for the long term
- Preserving your wealth in fragile markets
- Your Investments And The Financial Markets: What Can We Expect In 2022?
- Bloomberg: Market Outlook, Debt Issuance