On Wednesday evening Fern Wealth’s Director of Investment Management, Alastair McCaig, joined Bloomberg anchors Jonathan Ferro and Guy Johnson for his weekly “Cable show”. This week’s discussion focused on the global debt markets following Germany selling €824 million of negative yielding 30 year sovereign debt. This now means that more than $16 Trillion of securities around the world have negative yields. During the show, they also chatted about the upcoming G7 meeting in Biarritz and the current policies being implemented by central banks around the world.
Home » Bloomberg: Germany, Merkel-Johnson Presser
- Worried about markets falling? Now’s the time to get into the habit of saving for the long term
- Preserving your wealth in fragile markets
- Your Investments And The Financial Markets: What Can We Expect In 2022?
- Benefits of the 2nd and 3rd Swiss Pillar Pensions That You Might Not Yet Know
- Bloomberg: Market Outlook, Debt Issuance