On Wednesday evening Fern Wealth’s Director of Investment Management, Alastair McCaig, joined Bloomberg anchors Jonathan Ferro and Guy Johnson for the weekly “Cable show”. This week’s discussion looked at the nomination of Christine Lagarde as Mario Draghi’s replacement as President of the European Central Bank. During the show, they also looked at Fridays Non-farm payroll data and could disappointing figures see the Fed increase July’s interest rate cut from 0.25% to 0.5%.
Home » Bloomberg: ECB, Fed Nominees & Jobs Preview
- Worried about markets falling? Now’s the time to get into the habit of saving for the long term
- Preserving your wealth in fragile markets
- Your Investments And The Financial Markets: What Can We Expect In 2022?
- Benefits of the 2nd and 3rd Swiss Pillar Pensions That You Might Not Yet Know
- Bloomberg: Market Outlook, Debt Issuance