On Thursday evening Fern Wealth’s Director of Investment Management, Alastair McCaig, joined Bloomberg anchor Jonathan Ferro for the weekly “Cable show”. In this week’s show, they dissected the last two days worth of testament from Fed chairman Jerome Powell and discussed the merits of a 25 or 50 basis point interest rate cut in the US. They also chatted about the imminent changes to the ECB and the likelihood of further central bank stimulus.
Home » Bloomberg: Powell Testimony & ECB Minutes
- Benefits of the 2nd and 3rd Swiss Pillar Pensions That You Might Not Yet Know
- Worried about markets falling? Now’s the time to get into the habit of saving for the long term
- Preserving your wealth in fragile markets
- Your Investments And The Financial Markets: What Can We Expect In 2022?
- Bloomberg: Market Outlook, Debt Issuance