On Wednesday evening Fern Wealth’s Director of Investment Management, Alastair McCaig, joined Bloomberg anchors Jonathan Ferro and Guy Johnson for his weekly Cable show. Over the last week to ten days, the intra-day volatility in equity markets has begun to ease as investors have had more time to analyse the current situation and become less panicked. This weeks discussion revolved around when would be the correct time to start buying back into the market and how much more negativity might we see.
Home » Bloomberg: Market Outlook, Debt Issuance
- Worried about markets falling? Now’s the time to get into the habit of saving for the long term
- Preserving your wealth in fragile markets
- Your Investments And The Financial Markets: What Can We Expect In 2022?
- Benefits of the 2nd and 3rd Swiss Pillar Pensions That You Might Not Yet Know
- Bloomberg: Market Outlook, Debt Issuance