On Wednesday evening Fern Wealth’s Director of Investment Management, Alastair McCaig, joined Bloomberg anchors Jonathan Ferro and Guy Johnson for his weekly Cable show. With the aggressive sell off in global equity markets Alastair explained how he had been advising clients to position themselves ready to invest fresh funds into the market. Having seen the fastest 10% fall in the S&P 500 ever last week, long term investors were poised to take advantage of the volatile markets.
Home » Bloomberg: St Louis Fed President James Bullard
- Worried about markets falling? Now’s the time to get into the habit of saving for the long term
- Preserving your wealth in fragile markets
- Your Investments And The Financial Markets: What Can We Expect In 2022?
- Benefits of the 2nd and 3rd Swiss Pillar Pensions That You Might Not Yet Know
- Bloomberg: Market Outlook, Debt Issuance