On Thursday evening, Alastair McCaig Director of Investment Management at Fern Wealth joined Bloomberg host Jonathan Ferro and Paul Dobson. The discussion covered Michel Barnier’s negative comments on how little progress had been made in Brexit talks, the latest developments in Catalonia and the race to become the next US FED chairman.
Home » Bloomberg: Spain, Brexit & Fed
- What To Do In Times Of Volatility
- Benefits of the 2nd and 3rd Swiss Pillar Pensions That You Might Not Yet Know
- Worried about markets falling? Now’s the time to get into the habit of saving for the long term
- Preserving your wealth in fragile markets
- Your Investments And The Financial Markets: What Can We Expect In 2022?
Something went wrong with the twitter. Please check your credentials and twitter username in the twitter settings.