On Wednesday 11th April our Head of Investment Management Alastair McCaig joined Bloomberg anchor Jonathan Ferro and FX and Rates strategist Richard Jones. On this week’s show, they discussed potential U.S airstrikes in Syria and how the markets had reacted to this news, UK manufacturing, along with U.S sanctions for Russia.
Home » Bloomberg: Syria, Zuckerberg, and Ryan
- What To Do In Times Of Volatility
- Benefits of the 2nd and 3rd Swiss Pillar Pensions That You Might Not Yet Know
- Worried about markets falling? Now’s the time to get into the habit of saving for the long term
- Preserving your wealth in fragile markets
- Your Investments And The Financial Markets: What Can We Expect In 2022?
Something went wrong with the twitter. Please check your credentials and twitter username in the twitter settings.
Previous PostGeopolitics remains the focus as markets look to start the week cautiously higher following the military strikes in Syria from US, French & British forces.
Next PostThe first quarter of 2018 has seen the return of volatility to the markets but should we see this as an opportunity rather than just a risk?