On Wednesday evening Alastair McCaig our Head of Investment Management joined Bloomberg anchor Jonathan Ferro and Richard Jones, FX & Rates Strategist. In this weeks show they discussed Tariffs and Jean-Claude Junker’s trip to Washington, Deutsche Banks latest figures and the passing of Sergio Marchionne.
Home » Bloomberg: Trade, Deutsche Bank, GM
- What To Do In Times Of Volatility
- Benefits of the 2nd and 3rd Swiss Pillar Pensions That You Might Not Yet Know
- Worried about markets falling? Now’s the time to get into the habit of saving for the long term
- Preserving your wealth in fragile markets
- Your Investments And The Financial Markets: What Can We Expect In 2022?
Something went wrong with the twitter. Please check your credentials and twitter username in the twitter settings.
Previous PostFollowing a broadly positive meeting in Washington between the EU President Jean Claude-Juncker and US President Donald Trump, equities were able to close the week on a positive footing.
Next PostA strong start to this reporting season has so far not encouraged the bulls back into the market. Can another week of strong corporate data kickstart investors optimism?