Fern Wealth’s Head of Investment management Alastair McCaig on Wednesday evening joined Bloomberg host Jonathan Ferro and FX strategist Richard Jones to discuss UK retail sales data, Emmanuel Macron’s speech in New York along with the Fed’s interest rate outlook and reducing its $4.5 trillion balance sheet.
Home » Bloomberg: U.K. Retail, Fed & Trump
- What To Do In Times Of Volatility
- Benefits of the 2nd and 3rd Swiss Pillar Pensions That You Might Not Yet Know
- Worried about markets falling? Now’s the time to get into the habit of saving for the long term
- Preserving your wealth in fragile markets
- Your Investments And The Financial Markets: What Can We Expect In 2022?
Something went wrong with the twitter. Please check your credentials and twitter username in the twitter settings.