On Monday evening, our Director of Investment Management, Alastair McCaig joined CNN Money Switzerland’s anchor Ana Maria Montero. In this show, they discussed President Trump’s visit to the UK and the first stages of trade talks. Also in the show, Alastair looked at the Currency markets and the possibility of rate cuts from the Swiss, European and US central banks and what that would mean to equities.
Home » FERN WEALTH HEAD OF INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INTERVIEWED BY CNN MONEY SWITZERLAND
- Worried about markets falling? Now’s the time to get into the habit of saving for the long term
- Preserving your wealth in fragile markets
- Your Investments And The Financial Markets: What Can We Expect In 2022?
- Benefits of the 2nd and 3rd Swiss Pillar Pensions That You Might Not Yet Know
- Bloomberg: Market Outlook, Debt Issuance