Fern Wealth’s Director of Investment Management Alastair McCaig joined Bloomberg’s Jonathan Ferro for a special hour long radio show. During the show Alastair discussed the latest decisions from the European Central Bank concerning the current monetary policy, Oil prices dropping to their lowest levels in a month and a look ahead to US interest rate decisions due out on Wednesday 14th June.
Home » Bloomberg: ECB, Comey & Oil
- What To Do In Times Of Volatility
- Benefits of the 2nd and 3rd Swiss Pillar Pensions That You Might Not Yet Know
- Worried about markets falling? Now’s the time to get into the habit of saving for the long term
- Preserving your wealth in fragile markets
- Your Investments And The Financial Markets: What Can We Expect In 2022?
Something went wrong with the twitter. Please check your credentials and twitter username in the twitter settings.
Previous PostWeekly Roundup & Look Ahead: The US raise rates for the third quarter in a row while the Bank of England and Swiss National Bank remain unchanged
Next PostWeekly Roundup & Look Ahead: Theresa May wins the UK general election but with a much weaker power base than the one she inherited from David Cameron.