On Wednesday evening Fern Wealth’s Director of Investment Management, Alastair McCaig, joined Bloomberg anchors Jonathan Ferro and Guy Johnson in the London studio for the weekly “Cable show”. This week’s discussion focused on what to expect from the Fed rate-setting meeting later in the day and what market reactions to we would see as a consequence. They also discussed the falling value of the Pound and what that would mean for new British Prime minister Boris Johnson. The show also looked ahead to the Swiss National Banks anticipated 0.25% increase to negative interest rates in Switzerland driven by the rising value of the Swiss Franc.
Home » Bloomberg: Fed, BOE & Brexit
- Benefits of the 2nd and 3rd Swiss Pillar Pensions That You Might Not Yet Know
- Worried about markets falling? Now’s the time to get into the habit of saving for the long term
- Preserving your wealth in fragile markets
- Your Investments And The Financial Markets: What Can We Expect In 2022?
- Bloomberg: Market Outlook, Debt Issuance