On Wednesday evening Fern Wealth’s Director of Investment Management, Alastair McCaig, joined Bloomberg anchors Jonathan Ferro and Guy Johnson for the weekly “Cable show”. This week’s discussion looked new British Prime minister Boris Johnson and what the markets should expect from his leadership. We also looked ahead to the European Central Banks interest decision and the likely path of rate changes from central banks around the world.
Home » Bloomberg: Alastair McCaig, Director of Investment Management
- What To Do In Times Of Volatility
- Benefits of the 2nd and 3rd Swiss Pillar Pensions That You Might Not Yet Know
- Worried about markets falling? Now’s the time to get into the habit of saving for the long term
- Preserving your wealth in fragile markets
- Your Investments And The Financial Markets: What Can We Expect In 2022?
Something went wrong with the twitter. Please check your credentials and twitter username in the twitter settings.